Operations Roles at The Stars Group Bulgaria
We strive to give our customers a great experience whenever they interact with us. And it’s our customer support operations teams who are our frontline champions and handle this crucial relationship.
This is where multilingual professionals work together to understand what happens behind each customer interaction. By putting our players first, they aim to create winning moments, questing to turn our vision to become the world’s favourite iGaming destination into reality.Search & Apply for Jobs
Down to its building blocks – the customer support agents provide assistance to players’ queries via email and live chat. They manage all aspects of every player’s experience.
Our customer support agents are supported by the fraud, risk and payment operations teams. Their overall mission is to provide a safe and fraud free environment to our customers. They prevent and detect any unlawful activity and control customer payments with various third party payment processors.Search & Apply for Jobs
The Role in 8 Icons
Email & Chat Only
Your Skills & Capabilities
- Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian with an excellent command of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer centric mentality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Team player
- Good understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- A minimum typing speed of 4 wpm
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Work experience in using live chat Essential
Goldline Office Building
The innovative, green and stylish Goldline building is the home of our operations teams. Spread over six floors each one with a unique design theme, it boasts a roof terrace and large recreation area. There you can enjoy free beverages, snacks and fruits or play a board game, pool, Playstation, table tennis or arcade games.
The building is right across from one of the biggest shopping malls in the capital in a communicative neighbourhood with plenty of places to eat and drink.Search & Apply for Jobs
The ops roles are based in the Goldline office building in central Sofia:
Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 56A