Talent Acquisition Specialist – 7840
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global Talent Acquisition team, where you will work in the hiring of technology roles, either based out of Sofia or remotely from within Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
Our team is spread across several locations, time zones and offices, so we feel strongly about having a highly connected, close knit team. You can expect to join regular team meet-ups and get to know your colleagues from across the globe.
Teamwork is hugely important to us. In our recruitment model, our teams’ work to a partnership structure. You’ll be partnering with a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) for Technology Delivery and you will own the recruitment process together, with an aim to hire around 100 tech staff globally in 2021 from your partnership, sounds easy enough, right? Don’t worry about the numbers, we’re used to hiring at scale with over 250 tech staff joining in 2020 and big plans for 2021.
We’re looking for a serious talent professional. We have high expectations; in joining our team, you will be expected to contribute towards 1,500+ hires in 2021, as well as constantly striving to improve our processes and deliver better for candidates and hiring managers alike.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering recruitment needs for Technology Delivery internationally, mostly focused in the EMEA region.
- You’ll set the strategy for hires, owning the process and advising managers on the best course of action to successfully recruit for their teams.
- Delivering a five-star, world leading candidate and hiring manager experience. We measure our success through key ratios in the team and providing a first-class experience is crucial.
- Regular meets-up with hiring managers is key to establishing positive relationships and enabling you to manage and prioritise your time well.
- You’ll also have a keen interest in our employer brand and will work closely with our in-house team to help market your roles and build brand awareness.
- Understanding and using data through reporting to improve your partnerships’ delivery. Our team have access to wide-ranging reporting metrics, offering you a deep level of insight into your recruitment performance (funnel, TTH, rejection reasons, source).
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects to further develop the business unit and its offerings.
Why we need you
We’re expanding due to the growing nature of recruitment here at PokerStars. Despite the global lockdowns, we’ve seen a sharp increase in our players’ interest in our enjoying our products, whether that is Poker, online Casino or sports betting. During global lockdowns our Poker and Casino products have had high demand, as people around the world look for some entertainment during these challenging times. We are always looking for new iterations of our products to give our players the best experience possible. Our goal in 2021 is to offer the best products to our global player base and you can help by hiring the technical staff to deliver those improvements.
As a further insight to your team, some words from your future manager, Alice, “I am looking for an experienced tech recruiter in this role. There is plenty of expertise here but we’re looking for new blood to bring fresh ideas, so hopefully you are full of questions for us. Opinions are important in our team, so come armed with suggestions on how we keep improving and evolving. We’ll expect you to have a strong understanding of tech and have a deep passion for customer experience. We’re a positive and improvement focused team, so we’ll want you to equally have a proactive approach and be able to take ownership of roles and not afraid to challenge the status quo, as we work to develop the best TA team.”
Who are we looking for:
You should have relevant tech recruiting experience working in a recruitment role, preferably in-house for a large corporate.
As a TAS, we will want you to be awesome at:
- Managing high volumes of work. You’ll need to be able to multi-task and prioritise busy workloads while providing a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Being a connector of people. Stakeholder management is crucial in your role, you will need to be able to provide excellent customer service to candidates and managers.
- Taking on new tasks. We’re a team obsessed with improvements, this often means new reports and new opportunities to learn. If you are good with Excel already, that’s a big plus.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
You’ll be capable of delivering against our expectations, which may be higher than you are used to. You’ll be focused on tech hiring, so really strong sourcing skills and an understanding of how tech teams work is a huge advantage.
We’re a public listed company that tends to move at pace when it comes to recruitment, so if you’ve recruited at volume that’s a huge tick in the box. We don’t need you to having gaming experience, it can be helpful, but everything about our industry is teachable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Submit your application now to join a winning team of knowledgeable and collaborative people.