Responsible Gaming Team Manager – 6308
We are looking for a Responsible Gaming Team Manager to join our diverse team based in our Bulgaria office!
Why we need you:
In this role, the Responsible Gaming Team Manager is to provide outstanding customer service to our customers, support the day-to-day development of the team and to assist the management team with a combination of both ongoing and ad hoc duties in accordance with Group instruction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Manage escalated cases and issues whilst also taking care of real-time queries. Assist with on-the-job training, mentoring, coaching, empower and influence the support services team to deliver robust meaningful metric results! Meet service level expectations and demonstrate the core things we value. This role may require suitable candidates to work a variety of day, night and swing shifts. In addition, the role is also required to provide ad hoc project support when needed.
- Ensure service levels are maintained daily
- Supervise operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, performance plans, trends, etc.)
- Supervise intraday shift performance based on dashboards and information reporting
- Report, and analyse agent performance output and quality
- Ensure compliance across multiple licenses on the subject of responsible gaming, including ensuring complaints are handled appropriately and resolved in the required timeframe.
- All aspects of people management (team and one to one meetings, mentoring and coaching, study and development, absence management, disciplinary process and personnel issues, performance appraisals)
- Recruitment selection and testing
- Handle agent and system escalations, customer queries and regulatory body complaints
- Optimise/amend agent schedules
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the growth of team members to deliver best practice resolutions
- Manage resources to ensure products/brands/licenses are launched efficiently and with minimum impact on service levels
- Develop and leverage strategies to ensure high performance and delivery from team
- Other duties or projects as required by senior management
Who are we looking for:
- 2+ years people management experience
- Experience working in a regulatory driven environment covering multiple jurisdictions
- Passion for customer service
- Operations and/or previous gaming experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- A strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Proactive and able to work both independently and as part of a busy team
- Excellent people management and time leadership skills
- Supervisor/managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Educational background/degree in related fields
- Proficiency with internal tools and reports
- In-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support
- Solid understanding of online social gaming industry
- Understanding of online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook
- Solid understanding of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures
- Experience managing change at different levels (individual and team)
- Proficiency in any additional languages
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if all live at the same address). You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 BGN as congratulations.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to your transportation and lunch expenses. You can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
The Stars Group owns or licenses gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, PokerStars Sports, Full Tilt, FOX Bet, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest and most licensed publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Dublin office in the Sportsbook Operations department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Submit your application now to join a winning team of knowledgeable and collaborative people.