Recruiter – 6296
The role: Recruiter (internally called Talent Acquisition Specialist)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) to join our global Talent Acquisition team, where you will work in the hiring of FOX Bet and PokerStars Sports roles, based in our Bulgaria office.
Are you our next star player?
Our team is spread across several locations, time zones and offices, so we feel strongly about having a highly connected, close knit team. You can expect to join regular team meet-ups and get to know your colleagues from across the globe.
Teamwork is hugely important to us. In our recruitment model, our teams’ work to a partnership structure. You’ll be partnering with our Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) for FOX Bet and PokerStars Sports to deliver around 100+ hires this year.
We’re looking for a serious talent professional. We have high expectations; in joining our team, you will be expected to contribute towards 1,000+ hires in 2020, as well as constantly striving to improve our processes and deliver better for candidates and hiring managers alike.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering recruitment needs for FOX Bet and PokerStars Sports across all of our locations.
- You’ll set the strategy for hires, owning the process and advising managers on the best course of action to successfully recruit for their teams.
- Delivering a five-star, world leading candidate and hiring manager experience. We measure our success through key ratios in the team and providing a first-class experience is crucial.
- Regular meets-up with hiring managers is key to establishing positive relationships and enabling you to manage and prioritise your time well.
- You’ll also have a keen interest in our employer brand and will work closely with our in-house team to help market your roles and build brand awareness.
- Understanding and using data through reporting to improve your partnerships’ delivery. Our team have access to wide-ranging reporting metrics, offering you a deep level of insight into your recruitment performance (funnel, TTH, rejection reasons, source).
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects to further develop the business unit and its offerings.
Why we need you
We’re expanding due to the growing nature of recruitment here at PokerStars. Despite global lockdowns and the halting of sporting activity in nearly all countries, we have seen a sharp increase in interest levels across our poker and casino products. With this growing player base and sports restarting again, our teams are continuing with their projected 2020 plans as well as expanding our hiring in all locations.
As a further insight to your team, some words from your future manager, Vicky, “I’m looking for an international recruiter, who can work in partnership with our TAC to manage high volume recruitment. You’ll need a passion for customer service and a positive/ proactive approach able to take ownership of roles and not afraid to challenge the status quo, as we work to develop the best TA team.”
Who are we looking for: –
You should have relevant international experience working in a talent, human resources or recruitment role.
As a TAS, we will want you to be awesome at:
- Managing high volumes of work. You’ll need to be able to multi-task and prioritise busy workloads while providing a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Being a connector of people. Stakeholder management is crucial in your role, you will need to be able to provide excellent customer service to candidates and managers.
- Taking on new tasks. We’re a team obsessed with improvements, this often means new reports and new opportunities to learn. If you are good with Excel already, that’s a big plus.
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
You’ll be capable of delivering against our expectations, which may be higher than you are used to. You’ll be focused on global hiring, so some exposure to working with time zones and different cultures is beneficial. Any marketing/creative skills/recruitment background, would be a big plus.
We’re a public listed company that tends to move at pace when it comes to recruitment, so if you’ve recruited at volume that’s a huge tick in the box. We don’t need you to having gaming experience, it can be helpful, but everything about our industry is teachable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Submit your application now to join a winning team of knowledgeable and collaborative people.